- 2 whole fish tilapia
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small ginger sliced
- 1 small carrot cut into strips
- 1 small green bell pepper chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper chopped
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- Fry fish on each side until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a separate saucepan over medium heat, add cooking oil. Saute onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Add carrots, green and red bell peppers.
- Add sugar and pour the vinegar in the mixture.
- Add cornstarch and water, stir occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper, cook until the sauce thickens.
- When it is done, pour the sauce into the fried fish.