Recipe Card v1.0
- 1.1 lbs chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 3 pieces potatoes, chopped
- 2 pieces carrots, chopped
- 4 pieces sweet peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1.06 oz (30 g) Mama Sita's Afritada Mix
- Preheat pan for 2 minutes using medium heat.
- Add vegetable oil, heat for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken, cook for 25 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Add carrots and potatoes, cook for 6 minutes.
- Add water and Mama Sita's Afritada Mix.
- Add sweet pepper and green peas, then;
- Put cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.