Recipe Card v1.0
- 1 whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a large cooking pot.
- Cover and marinate the chicken for 1 hour.
- Cook chicken for 30 minutes using medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low then simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice.