Recipe Card v1.0
- 1/2 lbs chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 8 ounce mung beans, boiled
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 bitter gourd (ampalaya), sliced
- 1 egg plant (talong), sliced
- 1/4 cup moringga (malunggay)
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce (patis)
- 1 ounce mushroom, soaked in water
- 3 cups water
- Warm large pan using medium heat.
- Add olive oil, heat for 1 minute.
- Add onions, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken, cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add tomatoes, stir then place cover, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove cover then add bitter gourd & eggplant, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add water then stir.
- Add boiled mung beans, mushrooms soaked in water, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add fish sauce and moringa.
- Place cover then simmer for 4 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice, enjoy!