- 4 cups rice
- 0.5 cup rice vinegar
- 1 slice cheese Spreadable cheese wedges
- 1 cup mayonnaise Japanese mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sriracha hot chili sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1.5 lbs imitation crab flakes
- 1 lb salmon fillet Baked
- 1 tsp sugar
- 0.5 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp spring onion Chopped
- 1 tbsp rice seasoning Nori Komi Furikake
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix cheese, mayonnaise, sriracha, rice vinegar, crab flakes, baked salmon fillet, sugar, ground black pepper, salt, and spring onion in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix steamed rice and rice vinegar. Once done, transfer it into the baking dish pan. Press and smoothen top.
- Pour topping mixture. Spread and smoothen top.
- Sprinkle rice seasoning and chopped spring onions on top of the mixture. Add sriracha hot chili sauce and mayonnaise to taste.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let it cool for at least an hour before serving. Use seaweed sheets as a wrap.