- 1.25 lb salmon sliced
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 piece lemon juice
- 2 tbsp green onion chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put salmon on the baking sheet wrapped with a large piece of aluminum foil.
- Drizzle salmon with the melted butter then scatter minced garlic and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Squeeze lemon juice over the top.
- Bake the salmon at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and sprinkle with the green onion over the top.