- 2 lbs sweet potato Chopped in bite size
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Peel the sweet potato and chop into bite sizes.
- Preheat oil in cooking pan to 250°F on a medium heat.
- Add the chopped sweet potato then bring the heat up slowly until oil is between 350°F to 375°F. Fry until golden brown, turn potato pieces occasionally.
- Sprinkle brown sugar all over potato pieces. Fry and stir until sugar caramelized.
- When sugar caramelized, it is done! Remove potato from heat and let it cool down before serving on a plate or a bamboo skewer.