- 1 cup cooking oil vegetable oil
- 1 pc bangus (milkfish) boneless
- 1 pc onion chopped
- 1 pc red chili pepper chopped
- 1 pc green chili pepper chopped
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup pork chicharon (pork rinds) crushed
- In a pan over medium heat, fry fish on both sides until golden brown.
- Drain fish on paper towels then shred meat into flakes. Remove head, tail, and the remaining bones.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flaked bangus meat, onions, chili peppers, mayonnaise, soy sauce, salt, garlic powder, ground black pepper, ground ginger, lemon juice, crushed pork chicharon.
- Heat cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add butter, egg, and flaked fish mixture. Cook for 10 minutes. Garnish with chopped scallion and crushed pork chicharon.