Recipe Card v1.0
- 6 oz pineapple juice
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 ginger, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 pieces chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 1 cup rice
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Make the sauce. Combine pineapple juice, ketchup, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic cloves in a bowl then stir thoroughly.
- Marinade. Put chicken breasts and sauce in a Ziploc plastic bag, chill for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from plastic bag, put it on plate then slightly sprinkle salt.
- Preheat grill for 3 minutes using medium high heat.
- Grill chicken and baste with marinade, cook for 6 minutes then turn.
- Baste with remaining marinade until chicken is brown and fully cooked.
- Serve chicken with rice mixed with cilantro.