Recipe Card v1.0
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 whole onion, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon and a pinch of salt
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped in small pieces
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 limes, squeezed for juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped in small pieces
- 1 rotisserie chicken, cooked and cut in pieces
- 1 small bag of flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- Preheat pan for 3 minutes using medium high heat.
- Put 1 tablespoon olive oil, warm for 2 minutes.
- Put sliced onion then add bell peppers.
- Add a pinch of salt then stir.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add chopped garlic cloves.
- Add chili powder.
- Cook for 1 minute then remove from heat.
- Put 1 lime juice and 1/4 cup cilantro then stir.
On a separate bowl, put 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 lime juice and 1/4 cup chopped cilantro then mix them thoroughly. Add 1 teaspoon salt and stir. Once done, put the completed mix on top of the rotisserie chicken then mix well.
To make the Fajitas, get a plate, lay 1 flour tortilla then put small portion of cooked vegetables, seasoned rotisserie chicken, sliced avocado, sour cream, salsa, and sliced green onions then fold tortilla in half. Ready to serve.