Recipe Card v1.0
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 lbs frozen french fries
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- Make seasoning by combining salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and ground cayenne pepper in a covered container.
- Preheat vegetable oil for 3 minutes in casserole using medium heat.
- Deep fry fries for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- When fries are done, remove and put them in a bowl.
- Sprinkle seasoning based on your desired taste.
- Serve hot & enjoy!