Recipe Card v1.0
- ¼ cup butter, chopped
- ¼ tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 slices cheeze
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup onions
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 cup mashed kidney beans
- 1 cup lettuce, sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Blend chopped butter, cheese, salt, flour with water to make the dough.
- Remove dough from the blender and lay it nice and flat in a pie plate.
- Take out excess dough around the plate before putting it in the oven.
- Bake at 400 degree for 15 minutes.
- Make the filling. Put onions and ground beef in a heated pan, cook until brown.
- Add salsa and taco seasoning then stir. Once done,
- Take the pie plate, stuff it with slices of cheese, beef filling, mashed kidney beans.
- Add more cheese slices and shredded cheddar cheese on top then bake it until cheese is melted.
- Remove pie from the oven then put lettuce, tomato, and sour cream on top.