Recipe Card v1.0
- 3 lbs boneless & skinless chicken thighs, sliced
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons sugar cane
- 1 can sprite
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 calamansi juice
- ½ bottle babana ketchup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Combine chicken, soy sauce, sugar cane, sprite, garlic, and calamansi juice in a large bowl. Mix these ingredients thoroughly.
- Marinate chicken for at least 1 hour or longer, overnight is fine.
- Skewer chicken on a bamboo stick.
- Make basting sauce by combining banana ketchup, vinegar, & olive oil in a bowl.
- Preheat the grill for 5 minutes using medium high heat.
- Put chicken on grill. Flip every 3 minutes and baste barbecue sauce occasionally to keep the chicken moist.
- Barbecue is ready when chicken start to sizzle and the sauce caramelized.