Recipe Card v1.0
- 4 pounds Korean style beef short ribs
- ½ cup sugar cane
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 12 oz can sprite
- ½ cup water
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 small Asian pear, grated
- Remove beef from packaging then rinse it with water.
- Put beef in large container with removable cover.
- Add all ingredients with beef then mix thoroughly.
- Place cover and marinade for at least an hour.
- Preheat grill for 5 minutes using medium high heat.
- Grill beef and make sure to turn every 2 minutes.
- Use marinade sauce as your basting sauce to keep it moist until fully cooked.
- Beef is done when natural oil from the beef starts to come out and sizzle.