This easy cheese omelette recipe is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious cheese omelet in no time!
Once you have all the ingredients prepared, it’s time to start cooking your cheese omelet. Begin by heating a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add butter or oil and let it melt completely. In a bowl, break and whisk together three eggs until combined. Pour the eggs into the heated skillet and let them set for a few seconds. Using a rubber spatula, pull the edges of the omelette away from the sides of the pan and tilt it so that uncooked egg can run underneath.
Sprinkle cheese over half of the omelette and let it cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Gently fold one side of the omelette over the cheese, covering it completely. Cook for 30 seconds more and then slide the cheese omelette onto a plate. Serve hot with your favorite toppings like salsa or sour cream. Enjoy your cheese omelette!
By following this cheese omelette recipe you can easily make a delicious cheese omelet that’s perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Whether you prefer cheese omelette with cheese alone or with additions like vegetables, it’s a simple and delicious way to start your day. Enjoy!
That’s all there is to it! With this cheese omelette recipe, you can easily make cheese omelettes with cheese alone or with whatever ingredients you like for a delicious breakfast, lunch, or dinner. So why not give it a try and enjoy the deliciousness of cheese omelette today?
- 1 Skillet Nonstick
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese shredded
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat until melted.
- Add egg mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, until almost set but still slightly runny.
- Sprinkle cheese over omelette and fold in half.
- Cook for another minute until the cheese is melted and the omelette is golden brown on both sides.
- Serve warm with your favorite toppings (salsa, diced tomatoes, or fresh herbs). Enjoy!