Recipe Card v1.0
- 12 oz (341 g) Spinach Fettuccine Noodles
- 15 oz (425 g) Alfredo Sauce
- 3 small onion shallots, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 sliced spam, cut in cubes
- 1 piece bacon, cut in small pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp headless
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat wok for 3 minutes using medium high heat.
- Put olive oil, heat for 2 minutes.
- Add onion shallots and garlic then saute.
- Add shrimp, bacon, and spam, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add Alfredo sauce.
- In a separate casserole, boil noodles for 3 minutes.
- Drain water then put noodles in a wok with a sauce.
- Gently stir noodles and sauce.
- Topped with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve hot.