Recipe Card v1.0
- 1 pound Penne Pasta
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chopped onion shallot
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons dip cheese
- 3 strips diced bacon
- 24 oz Vertolli tomato sauce
- 1 cup tomato ketchup
- Saute garlic and onion with olive oil.
- Add turkey, cook until golden brown.
- Add tomato sauce and ketchup then stir.
- Add diced bacon and dip cheese then stir.
- On separate pot, boil pasta for 10 minutes, drain water when done.
- Topped with Parmesan cheese then serve.